Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I tried writing a cute poem for you to read, but alas poetry is not my strong-suit. So I will simply say,



I pray your day is blessed, whether you spend it with family and friends, or alone worshiping the Savior. Always remember the biggest part of Christmas is CHRIST.

Blessings,

2 comments:

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.