Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Apologies, Monday Worship

I apologize to all of you who are faithful readers. With the new school year, a publishing contract for one book, and a request for another manuscript which I am feverishly editing, in addition to my normal responsibilities, I am struggling with getting it all done and keeping up with my blog.

I will be back. I have bunches of new book reviews to post, so keep watch for them. It just may be hit or miss in the next few weeks as I work out a new way to get it all done.

I pray your schedules are not as hectic as mine, and I pray blessings on all of you.

We sang a portion of this song yesterday in service. Enjoy Break Every Chain by Jesus Culture:



Blessings,
Ginger

2 comments:

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.