Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A2Z Meme Take 2: Letter R



Rest, Relaxation and Recovery

I try Really hard to get this blog done early in the morning. Today, it's late in the day. My internet has been incredibly wacky and unreliable lately, and every time I tried to post, it wasn't working. *sigh*

It's May 8th. This is our vacation season-before most schools let out for the year. I'm looking forward to vacation this year. Why? Because I really don't have plans to do much. We will be close to the beach, have access to a community pool, and that's really all my kids want.

My plans are to Rest, Relax, and Recover from a seemingly endless school year. But, I ALWAYS feel this way in May. I'm ready for school to be done. 

I've contemplated schooling through the summer and we probably will with a very relaxed schedule. I'm not sure "I" can handle more than that.  :)

Short but sweet. Bye y'all.  LOL

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Those are the three words I want this summer to embody. I need all three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to enjoy your down time!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.