Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Am MOVING...

...to my own website.

As of today, this site will no longer be updated.

If you subscribe via e-mail, please join me at my new site. I will still be doing book reviews, and Writer Wednesday and adding tidbits from our family life--tentatively being called Monday Musings, just at a new place.

It's not completed yet...still a work in progress, but please move with me to...


To get to the blog, click on the tab A Bed of Roses...Thorns Included. I plan to make my first post over there on Monday--writing from the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writer's Conference. 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.