Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

L is for Losing


L is for LOSING

Losing weight.
Losing my mind.
Losing my fear to move forward.

Today I've lost the capability to think of anything to blog about, so I will keep it short and ask you...

...what do you want to lose? Or what do you fear losing?

Blessings,
Ginger

6 comments:

  1. Losing fear...my husband, been down that road before and don't want to walk it alone again.

    Losing my mind...you bet, it's wandering out there somewhere right now.

    Losing weight, congratulations! I'm losing too.
    Diana
    www.dianabrandmeyer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were actually losing the weight. Still trying.

      Delete
  2. Losing weight is definitely a goal, but most things I don't want to lose. I love the people and items in my life, and don't want to lose them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Valerie, most of the "stuff" I have I don't want to lose.

      Delete
  3. Losing weight. Losing fear. Losing shame. Losing sorrow. Lots of stuff I could stand to lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all in it together, Niki. And we can DO IT with God's help.

      Delete

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.