Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Y" Yikes


Yikes...


I forgot to give you the answers to the "W" meme, photo contest. No one won a book, unfortunately.

Hair
On my computer, and in every software I have, this picture is straight, but I can't get it straight here. So take my word for it when I say the above picture comes from this one.  :) BTW this is my second son and his girlfriend.
sunglasses lens
Daughter Deborah

rainbow...obviously
The whole picture. Actually saw a double rainbow that day, but couldn't get a good picture.  

Plant.
The magnolia tree I received for my birthday.

sand
Daughters playing in the sand. They made a mermaid's tail.


I hope you enjoyed these pictures.  Have a blessed week.

Ginger





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.