Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesday Worship & Weight loss Journey




Just like the above photograph, the whole picture of our lives is obscured from view. That's been frustrating me lately. I want to see into the future, not a long way, but far enough so I know what to do NOW.

I didn't write yesterday's Wednesday Worship because I'm just running out of time. I need to schedule myself better, or drop a few things. This blog is low on the list at the moment, so if you don't see me post according to my self-made schedule, it's because I've gotten behind again.

Of course getting behind is a vicious cycle and hard to break. I'm supposed to be exercising now (weight-loss journey, right). I haven't exercised in a week for various reasons, some of which are actually valid. I'm not even going to report on my weight; it's a nightmare.

I know sodas(Coke and Dr. Pepper, mainly) are my weak point, and yet, I can't seem to resist. Three days in a row this week I had one. It doesn't sound so bad, but, for me, soda means added weight. I don't know. Sometimes I think I only have to look at one and add a pound or two for every second of visual connection.

Well, time to move on to today and do the best I can TODAY.

What is your weak point? Is it chocolate or sodas or something else? Please tell me that you have one, so I don't feel all alone in this fight with my flesh. :)

Blessings to you and yours,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.