Ps 91 (NKJV)

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Sunset from my front yard.
 My husband recently bought me a present - a Canon EOS Rebel. Now, I'm NOT a photographer, nor have I ever taken a photography class. My usual choice for a camera is a point and shoot.  :-)  I am, however, enjoying this camera immensely. I like seeing how I can creatively take a normal outdoor object and put a different perspective on it.

I have been playing around and here are some the results. 


A grasshopper.
Clouds on the move.
Rose, my favorite flower.

Pomegranate
Zorro, patiently waiting for me to quick taking pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great shots! I'm glad that you're enjoying your new camera!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have been blessed by my blog. Thank you for your comments.